Thursday, September 22, 2011

If you had an unlimited amount of money, just for your bathroom, how would you change it and why?

I would tile it all, the walls and floor. A toilet with a mega long pipe and shower to wash myself. A few cabinets, a large sink, a very big bath enclosed with a sliding transparent door, with steaming facility, jacuzzi and shower. A waterproof cordless phone, TV and DVD player with a waterproof remote which if accidentally submerged would still work. Lots of radiator towel rails.If you had an unlimited amount of money, just for your bathroom, how would you change it and why?I'd invest it to fund someone else to clean it forever.If you had an unlimited amount of money, just for your bathroom, how would you change it and why?A power shower, and a jacuzzi style bath with a sauna next door.If you had an unlimited amount of money, just for your bathroom, how would you change it and why?I wouldn't change a thing in mine, it's perfect, if a little small, however if I were moving I would love a large room, although the look would be the same, the fittings would be the same, same shower, same bath,same taps and valves, possibly add a 2nd basin and a bidet.