Thursday, September 22, 2011

Out of curiosity, do any women know how to change a flat tyre on a vehicle or change engine oil? (No offense)?

And place more water in the radiator, if the radiator happens to not contain enough water for proper use (function)?Out of curiosity, do any women know how to change a flat tyre on a vehicle or change engine oil? (No offense)?I have been doing my own vehicle maintence since I started driving when I was 16. My ex husband is 26 and can't even tell you where to put the oil in the car.



Yes I can change a tire and I have since I was 16. Not all women are car illiterate. And no I did not take like shop class in school or anything. Just learned it by watching my brothers etc.Out of curiosity, do any women know how to change a flat tyre on a vehicle or change engine oil? (No offense)?um, yes. and no, im not worried about breaking a nail or getting dirty.Out of curiosity, do any women know how to change a flat tyre on a vehicle or change engine oil? (No offense)?I'm sure many women do know this. By the way, you'd be surprised to learn how many MEN do not know.Out of curiosity, do any women know how to change a flat tyre on a vehicle or change engine oil? (No offense)?Yes to all of the above. I have changed all my flat tires in my life. I have added my own radiator fluid, ect.... now i do chose to have my oil done by a business out of convience but I take it every 3,000 miles. :) I also check my air pressure frequently



My father made me rotate all my tires before I could drive the car I bought...lol

My husband and I did the same thing to my daughter...so now she doesnt have to depend on a stranger.Out of curiosity, do any women know how to change a flat tyre on a vehicle or change engine oil? (No offense)?OMFG no way i might brake a nail %26quot;get real%26quot;



Im only 13 and even i can change the water and oil although i dont know how to change a tyreOut of curiosity, do any women know how to change a flat tyre on a vehicle or change engine oil? (No offense)?My wife knows how to change a tire, but being able to get the lug nuts off with those wimpy tire irons they supply now is a different story.



I agree with that other guy though about a lot guys not knowing how to do any of that stuff either. Most people are probably driving around with flat spares anyways.Out of curiosity, do any women know how to change a flat tyre on a vehicle or change engine oil? (No offense)?Yes to the changing a tire and doing an oil change. No to adding water to the radiator because every woman knows you don't just put straight water in the radiator.