Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do I change the passenger side radiator fan motor on a 1999 Dodge Grand Caravan?

I have loosened the fan assembly. It doesn't look like a I can completely remove the assembly (shroud?), so I'm sorta working blind - reaching up from under the van. I need to know how the fan blade is attached to the motor and how to remove it. Then I assume I will be able to get to the screws holding the fan motor in. (I'm hoping there are screws and not rivets.)How do I change the passenger side radiator fan motor on a 1999 Dodge Grand Caravan?sounds like you don't know anything about what your attempting to do...take it to a professional...How do I change the passenger side radiator fan motor on a 1999 Dodge Grand Caravan?For precise information try going to WWW.allexperts.com. Click on auto section and follow thru to find a mechanic that can instruct you.