Thursday, June 2, 2011

How much would a fixed up '67-'69 camaro cost?

I always wanted an old school 1st gen Camaro, but I'm not a gearhead pro. I've worked on cars but just basic things like oil change, radiator replacement, install bolt ons, etc., but I wouldn't trust myself in building an engine or painting the exterior. In other words, I couldn't restore one myself. What's the avg. price I should be paying for a good fixed up camaro? NOT mint condition, mean but not monster mean engine, nice wheels, clean paint...you know. Would I be able to find one under $20,000?How much would a fixed up '67-'69 camaro cost?Depends on how much is original, ive seen these cars go for over $50,000 but yes a nice one with maybe some mods and plenty of bondo but good bodywork should average about $20,000.How much would a fixed up '67-'69 camaro cost?The pride one would have in doing it themselves is priceless.:)How much would a fixed up '67-'69 camaro cost?I agree with that. To simply throw money at one to buy it, can be done for under $20K. Patience and flexibility in the distance you are willing to go to get one.How much would a fixed up '67-'69 camaro cost?Here is an absolute wonderful web site that helps determine the value of almost any car. Just pick what you want under options for the Camaro like a 4 speed or a 427 or corvette air conditioner and it will give you three values for Low Retail Value, Average Retail Value, and High Retail Value. I used it and found out that my 73 Camaro LT RS is worth $10,000 as it sits for low retail value.



You could find one for under $20,000 but not much under $20,000. I see people pay $10,000 for a rusted out 69 camaro with no engine and needs a lot of work. But, I have seen a nice daily driver condition 69 Camaro for $17,000 in Saskatchewan before.
  • relief besider outer
  • games
  •