Monday, October 24, 2011

Where on the internet can I find information on when to perform regular vehicle maintenance operations?

Nearly every time I go to an oil change place, they recommend a random extra service such as replacement of fuel filter or radiator flush. I am unable to find recommendations for my '92 Corolla in the owners' manual and everywhere else I have looked. Can someone please tell me an internet resource that would tell me in general how often to do the various maintenance services?Where on the internet can I find information on when to perform regular vehicle maintenance operations?You likely do not need any of this. It is hard to find a reputable mechanic. Most of those places are about sales, not what is really needed. Some even charge for things they do not do. If you need things done like fuel filters, radiator flush, trans fluid change, etc, take it to an actual mechanic, not an oil change facility.Where on the internet can I find information on when to perform regular vehicle maintenance operations?www.Toyota.com/Corolla